Sell your Data Centre IT Equipment. We pay top prices!
Sell your Data Centre IT Hardware and Components today!
At KahnServers we buy thousands of Data Center IT Equipment each year such as: Servers, Workstations, Components and Server Spares. Our aim is to pay the right price for your IT equipment, as a stockist and key player in this market, we cut out the middle man and give you the best price on the market.
What we buy:
Data Centre Hardware:
Used or Refurbished
- HP ProLiant, Dell PowerEdge Rackmount Servers – Other brands too such as: Cisco, Supermicro and IBM.
- Blade Servers
Data Centre Components:
New, Used or Refurbished
- CPU’s – All socket types and versions
- HDD’s – 2.5″ / 3.5″ SAS and SSD drives – All sizes from 73GB to 12TB
- RAM – DDR2, DDR3 and DDR4 modules – All sizes
- Network Interface Cards, Raid Controllers, Power Supplies
- Server Spares – All types of fans, motherboards, caddies, trays, blanks, CD or DVD drives, heat sinks, casings, brackets, cables and plastics.
If you don’t have any Data Centre IT Hardware that isn’t in the list above, send us what you have anyway, it could be something we could buy from you.
Sell your Data Centre IT equipment:
The process is quick and easy:
- Please fill out the form on this page with the IT equipment you’re looking to sell, please give as much detail as you can. You can add lists to the message too.
- Your offer is reviewed and an offer is made to you within 24 hours.
- If you accept the offer, a Purchase Order will be raised.
- Send your IT equipment to us.
- We receive your IT equipment and it gets checked and tested by our technicians. Any data on the equipment is securely wiped with a follow-up report.
- We pay you as quickly as possible.
- All done.
We offer a service to decommission Data Centres, removal of Server Rooms and to help get the most for your assets. Please get in touch if you would like to discuss your current requirements.
Our service includes:
- Securely removing all contents in the Server Room or Data Centre by using our highly trained staff. Includes safe and secure removal of cabling and racks.
- Itemising each product with identifying labels.
- Data Wiping any storage devices that contain data.
- Securely pack and transport assets to our warehouse for testing.
- Prepare assets for resale, ensuring the maximum price is achieved.