Chances are your business has felt it—the mounting pressure to support more applications and users, store growing amounts of data, and manage an increasingly complex IT environment. These challenges especially impact value enterprises and small and midsize businesses (SMBs) where space is at a minimum and ITrelated capex and maintenance costs are always a concern. HP believes that a new way forward is needed for these cost conscious customers. For decades, IT systems have been getting incrementally faster and smaller. In the cloud era, it’s now time to also make them infinitely more intelligent and affordable. Whether you have specific infrastructure needs such as a domain controller, business-critical application needs like file and print, or even a Windows Server cluster environment, the HP ProLiant DL360e Server Series is ready to deliver the features you need at a price you can afford.
With the built-in intelligence of HP ProActive Insight architecture, HP ProLiant DL360e Gen8 is purpose built for SMBs and low cost enterprises with the following features:
• Value-priced performance: offers the performance, reliability, and serviceability of industry-leading HP servers in a space-saving form and affordable entry point.
• Automated energy optimization: enables a server infrastructure so intelligent it maximizes use of space, power, and cooling.
• Integrated lifecycle automation: helps get systems online 3x faster, troubleshoot 5x faster, and deploy updates 3x faster with built-in features such as Intelligent Provisioning, Active Health, and Smart Update
HP ProLiant DL360e Gen8 is designed for essential needs of SMBs and Enterprise class customers with enhanced manageability, serviceability and efficiency features.
New features include:
• HP iLO Management Engine: provides a lifecycle approach to deploying and managing the server, and automatically regulates power consumption and server performance.
• Smart socket guide: enables intelligent, precise, and quick processor installation or upgrade, which lowers the risk of downtime for your business.
• Intel Xeon 2400 series processors: optimized efficiency and performance with more cores.
• PCIe risers, ball bearing rail kits, cable management: allow for fast access, quick updates and all-around improved serviceability. • HP SmartMemory: authenticates memory, helping confirm that the highest quality standards are met.
• HP SmartDrive with intuitive drive activity: provides new, more intuitive drive activity and status indicators that enhance serviceability for easier management and reduced maintenance errors.
• ProLiant Sea of Sensors 3-D: enables energy savings by providing a complete 3-D view of temperature in the server so that server fans can direct cooling to where it’s most required.
Key benefits and features
Manage easier. Service easier. Worry less.
Industry-leading management and serviceability make HP ProLiant DL360e an enterprise-class product—and offer you unprecedented peace of mind. • HP Active Health System provides 24×7 continuous health monitoring, 100 percent configuration change logging, and faster problem analysis with HP Service and Support.
• Agentless hardware monitoring and alerting capabilities are built in with HP Agentless Management. Connect a power cord and an Ethernet cable, and it all starts working. It’s that simple.
• New HP Insight Online provides one-stop, anywhere-anytime management. Monitor, manage, and support your infrastructure remotely, plus get seamless integration with HP Support Center and HP Insight Remote Support v7.
• Intelligent Provisioning takes strengths from products such as SmartStart, Smart Update Manager, and ProLiant Support Packs, enhances them with the latest ease-of-use features, and places them where you can use them instantly on the system board.
• User-inspired design features anticipate your needs and virtually eliminate common issues that result in downtime, including HP SmartDrive carriers, Smart Socket guides, “Snap and Go” rail kit options, enhanced cable and mechanical design.
Get the features you need with the performance you want. Fulfill essential needs.
HP ProLiant DL360e Gen8 servers deliver all the essential features you’re looking for in sleek 1U rack designed for space-constrained environments.
• HP SmartMemory extracts all of the memory performance, dependability, and power savings ProLiant Gen8 is designed to deliver. A new 32 GB LRDIMM gives a maximum capacity of 384 GB, and new 1600 MHz speed memory options boost performance even more.
• Up to two of the latest Intel® Xeon® E5-2400 Processors with 4, 6, and 8 core solutions, frequencies from 1.8 GHz to 2.4 GHz and power levels 60 to 95 Watts.
• Embedded 1GbE quad-port 366i Network Adapter with 10GbE NIC options supported.
• Up to four LFF or eight SFF HP SmartDrives with intuitive drive activity and status indicators that enhance serviceability for easier management and reduced maintenance errors. Maximum internal storage of 12 TB.
• New Dynamic Smart Array RAID controller and support for HP Smart Storage including PCIe 3.0, HP SmartDrives, and HP Flash Backed Write Cache with capacity up to 2 GB on Smart Array.
Keep it cool—and efficient. Lower cost of operation.
Intelligent server and infrastructure technologies reduce the power and airflow needed to operate the HP ProLiant DL360e Gen8 for high-energy efficiency and a lower cost of operation.
• Automated energy optimization improves the server’s ability to analyze and respond to the industry’s first 3-D Sea of Sensors data within the server, as well as self-identify location and inventory through Insight Control for maximum workload optimization across the entire data center.
• Right-sized ProLiant power supplies meet exact needs, reclaiming lost data center power. Less over-subscription means more capacity opportunity. HP Power Adviser selects the appropriate size power supply.
• Industry-first high-efficiency HP Platinum Plus power supplies (460W, 750W) communicate with an HP Intelligent PDU to automatically track servers as they are plugged in and help ensure that redundant power supplies are actually plugged into redundant PDUs.
• ENERGY STAR® qualified server configurations demonstrate HP’s continued commitment to helping you conserve energy and save money. High-efficiency processor options provide the additional flexibility to minimize power requirements without compromising performance.
Rethink what support can be. Increase uptime and save manual effort.
The new ProLiant family helps you proactively resolve issues, accelerate problem resolution, gain valuable insights into your data center operations—and reclaim the time of system administrators.
• HP Insight Online transforms the support experience by combining event monitoring, asset management, and service warranty information together into the industry’s first comprehensive cloud-based support portal. Manually managing paper contracts and warranties is a thing of the past.
• Proactive Support Services, designed for next-generation server platforms, improves infrastructure uptime and performance with an integrated management and support experience delivered onboard the system, remotely, and online.
• HP ServiceONE partners provide responsive services tailored to your unique business needs. Our qualified partners leverage HP ProActive Insight architecture, innovative services, and leadingedge delivery capabilities to provide superior value.
If you have any questions regarding the server specifications or the options to build the server, please get in touch via Live Chat or Email us. We will respond within 12 hours of receiving the email.