The HP ProLiant DL360p Gen8 Server comes with industry leading performance, efficiency, capacity, and reliability in a 1U space. The server provides enterprise-class design for performance workloads with versatile and future requirements, and it is ideal for performance-driven computing and storage in a dense rack package.
The HP ProLiant DL360p Gen8 Server is a space-conscious, 2-processor performance server with industry leading feature sets. It is built to protect your investment with reliability, accessibility, and serviceability features designed in.
The server includes the following features:
• 8 SFF or 4 LFF drive models available for 8 TB or 12 TB capacity, with optional DVD. 10 SFF drive model available for 10 TB capacity, without optional DVD.
• Intel Xeon E5-2600 processor, with a choice of 2/4/6/8 cores, and speeds up to 3.3 GHz
• HP Smart Socket Guide for quick, precise intelligent processor installation
• 24 DIMM slots available for DDR3 Memory, and up to 1600 MHz speeds with 768 GB maximum capacity
• HP Smart Array P420i Controller with flash-backed write cache options
• HP FlexibleLOM options—4×1 Gb-E, 2×10 Gb-E, 2xIB and FlexFabric options
• 2 PCIe 3.0 slots:
o x16 (full height, half length)
o x8 (low profile)
• HP iLO Management Engine (HP iLO 4) with Active Health System, HP power/cooling management, Agentless Management, and Intelligent Provisioning.
If you have any questions regarding the server specifications or the options to build the server, please get in touch via Live Chat or Email us. We will respond within 12 hours of receiving the email.